Costa cruise from Italy: 7 days around the Mediterranean for €177 per person (ALL INCLUSIVE)
Costa cruise from Italy: 7 days around the Mediterranean for €177 per person (ALL INCLUSIVE, except alcohol and service tips). Join cruise around the Mediterranean with FULL BOARD, cruise starts on December 16 from Italy (Savona), do not miss Costa cruise DEAL!
Costa Diadema is a Dream-class cruise ship operated by Costa Crociere. The ship was ordered in October 2012 and was delivered to Costa on October 25, 2014. Costa Diadema is the largest vessel flying an Italian flag and currently Costa Crociere’s flagship. It was launched on 15 November 2013 by her madrina (godmother) Franca Grasso, a member of CostaClub chosen from among more than 12,000 guests who sailed on Costa ships in the Mediterranean during October and November 2013.
16 December 2016
Ship – Costa Diadema
1 Savona / Italy 17:00
2 Marseille / France 8:00 17:00
3 Barcelona / Spain 9:00 18:00
5 Civitavecchia (Rome) / Italy 8:00 19:00
6 La Spezia / Italy 9:00 20:00
7 Savona / Italy 7:00
Where to book?
Cruise in the booked cabin category
- Full board accommodation (breakfast, lunch, afternoon coffee, dinner, snacks during the day, sometimes midnight snacks)
- Beverage station with coffee, tea and water in the buffet restaurant
- Use of the free onboard facilities
- Gala evening
- Entertainment programs and events on board
- German-speaking service on board
- Luggage transport at embarkation and disembarkation
- Childcare from 3-17 years
- Captain’s reception
- All taxes and fees
NB! There are a services charges which are not included!
- In payment option there will be question about billing address. Do not pay attention so much about this point, because receipt is never needed. Write your friend`s address or some shop, museum addresses.
- This price is only valid for residents of Swedish. In theory, you may be denied boarding, but all TravelFree.info readers who bought such a trips always go without any problems. Just do online check-in.
1) Compare thousands of travel sites and save money using the world`s largest hotels search TRIVAGO.
2) If you are interested in booking apartment or room then definitely visit airbnb.com (here you will get $25 bonus credit for accommodation after registration).
Have a look at Trip Advisor when planning your holiday to find out whats hot and whats not when it comes to all the local attractions.
Printscreen (1589 NOK ~ 177 EUR):