Transatlantic Cruise from Europe: 14-day cruise just €395 (ALL INCLUSIVE)
Transatlantic Cruise from Europe: 14-day cruise just €395 (ALL INCLUSIVE, except alcohol and service tips). Join Transatlantic cruise with FULL BOARD, cruise starts on 25 September from Gran Canaria (Spain), do not miss Transatlantic cruise from Europe.
MS Monarch (built as Monarch of the Seas) is the second of three Sovereign-class cruise ships owned by Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. As of April 1, 2013, Monarch is operated by RCCL’s Pullmantur Cruises brand. It was built in 1991 at the Chantiers de l’Atlantique shipyards in Saint-Nazaire, France. Monarch was one of the largest cruise ships in the world at time of her completion. She can carry up to 2,744 passengers.
Cruise starts from Las Palmas, Gran Canaria (Spain), ends at Colón (Panama)
25 September – 8 October
Ship – Monarch Pullmantur
Transatlantic Cruise Route:
- Day 1 Las Palmas, Gran Canaria
- Day 2 Sea
- Day 3 Sea
- Day 4 Sea
- Day 5 Sea
- Day 6 Sea
- Day 7 Sea
- Day 8 Sea
- Day 9 Philipsburg (Lesser Antilles)
- Day 10 Sea
- Day 11 Willemstad (Curacao)
- Day 12 Oranjestad (Aruba)
- Day 13 Sea
- Day 14 Colón (Panama)
Where to book?
Cruise in the booked cabin category
- Full board accommodation (breakfast, lunch, afternoon coffee, dinner, snacks during the day, sometimes midnight snacks)
- Beverage station with coffee, tea and water in the buffet restaurant
- Use of the free onboard facilities
- Gala evening
- Entertainment programs and events on board
- Luggage transport at embarkation and disembarkation
- Childcare from 3-17 years
- Captain’s reception
- All taxes and fees
NB! There are a services charges which are not included!
1) Compare thousands of travel sites and save money using the world`s largest hotels search HotelsCombined.
2) If you are interested in booking apartment or room then definitely visit airbnb.com (here you will get $25 bonus credit for accommodation after registration).
Have a look at Trip Advisor when planning your holiday to find out whats hot and whats not when it comes to all the local attractions.