4-days cruise from Genoa in Mediterranean Sea for €117! (ALL INCLUDED)
4-days cruise from Genoa in Mediterranean Sea for €117. 3-night Cruise. Departing from Genoa (Italy), sailing to Villefranche (Nice), Marseille (France) and arriving at Valencia (Spain). On the 24th of November for 4 nights from Genoa, Italy.
MSC Magnifica is the latest ‘Musica-class’ luxury cruise ship from MSC Cruises that came into service in March 2010, offering a whole host of exciting travel destinations. With a choice of 5 restaurants, numerous bars, an internet café and cigar lounge – not forgetting the plush 1,200-seat theatre, cinema, casino and disco MSC Magnifica offers 2 main restaurants, LÂ´Edera and Quattro Venti, the Oriental Plaza Restaurant with the best of Asian dishes. Guests can choose from 17 bars and lounges, inspired by different themes and inimitable in their wine and food selection. Recreation options onboard MSC Magnifica are endless. Soak up the sun in the solarium or choose from 3 swimming pools, one under the ingenious ‘Magrodome’ retractable roof – perfect for winter cruising. Anyone for tennis… or basketball for that matter, not to mention jogging!
Genoa (Italy) – | 17:00
Villefranche (Nice) 08:00 | 18:00
Marseille (France) 08:00 | 16:00
Valencia (Spain) 11:00 | –
24 – 27 November
Where to book:
– full board accommodation (breakfast, lunch, afternoon coffee, dinner, snacks during the day, sometimes midnight snacks)
– the cocktail of the Commander and gala evening with special menu
– beverage station with coffee, tea and water in the buffet restaurant
– use of the free on-board facilities
– participation in all recreational activities and entertainment program on board
– musical shows and cabaret dances and programmed festivals during the cruise
– luggage transport at embarkation and disembarkation
– captain’s reception
Compare thousands of travel sites and save money using the world`s largest hotels search HotelsCombined.
You can find the best car rental prices on Rentalcars.com.
Have a look at Trip Advisor when planning your holiday to find out what’s hot and what’s not when it comes to all the local attractions.
Screenshot (99 GBP ~ 117 EUR):