4-days Mediterranean cruise from Genoa for €115! (ALL INCLUDED)
4-days Mediterranean cruise from Genoa for €115! (ALL INCLUDED). Departing from Genoa (Italy), sailing to Marseille, Menorca and arriving at Cagliari (Italy). On the 27th of May for 4 nights from Genoa, Italy.
MSC Armonia is a cruise ship that was built in 2001 for the now defunct Festival Cruises as MS European Vision. Since 2004 the ship has been owned and operated by MSC Cruises. She can accommodate 2,065 passengers in 783 cabins. Her crew complement is approximately 760. MSC Armonia’s itineraries cover Mediterranean ports including Dubrovnik; Corfu; Piraeus; Santorini; Argostoli; Ancona; Cagliari; Venice; Valletta; Kotor; Barcelona; Málaga; Palma de Mallorca and La Goulette and ports on the Atlantic Ocean including Buzios; Recife; Rio de Janeiro;Buenos Aires;Salvador; Santos; Las Palmas and Funchal.
Genoa (Italy) – | 18:00
Marseille (France) 08:00 | 16:00
Menorca (Balearic Islands, Spain) 07:00 | 15:00
Cagliari (Italy) 12:00
27 – 30 May 2017
Where to book:
– full board accommodation (breakfast, lunch, afternoon coffee, dinner, snacks during the day, sometimes midnight snacks)
– the cocktail of the Commander and gala evening with special menu
– beverage station with coffee, tea and water in the buffet restaurant
– use of the free on-board facilities
– participation in all recreational activities and entertainment program on board
– musical shows and cabaret dances and programmed festivals during the cruise
– luggage transport at embarkation and disembarkation
– captain’s reception
Compare thousands of travel sites and save money using the world`s largest hotels search HotelsCombined.
You can find the best car rental prices on Rentalcars.com.
Have a look at Trip Advisor when planning your holiday to find out what’s hot and what’s not when it comes to all the local attractions.