NEW CALENDAR: Finland bus tickets just €1 by Onnibus!
Finland bus tickets just €1 by Onnibus! Onnibus Suomi – a low-cost bus company in Finland offers cheap bus tickets starting from 1 EUR (+ 1 EUR booking fee). Hurry up and do not be late to buy Onnibus bus tickets for the best price!
OnniBus.com is an express coach operator offering fast, cheap and reliable city to city travel across Finland. OnniBus.com operates more than 170 departures a day, connecting more than 50 Finnish cities and towns. Tickets can be booked online at www.OnniBus.com. OnniBus.com operates a fleet of luxury double deck coaches, which are all brand new, can carry 89 passengers each and are built to high-quality European standards. They are equipped with reclining leather seats, air-conditioning, free Wi-Fi, free at-seat power outlets for charging mobile phones, tablets and laptops, and toilet facilities.
across Finland (Helsinki, Espoo, Heinola, Iisalmi, Joensuu, Jyväskylä, Kajaani, Kemi, Kokkola, Kotka, Kouvola, Kuopio, Lahti, Lappeenranta, Mikkeli, Oulu, Pori, Porvoo, Rauma, Rovaniemi, Savonlinna, Seinäjoki, Tampere, Turku, Vantaa ja Vaasa)
Until 8 April 2020
- Route C3 Helsinki-Hämeenlinna-Tampere has a new daily connection to Helsinki Airport from the Vantaa Keimola stop. The connected journey departs from Helsinki airport towards Tampere at 2:25 PM. From Tampere the arrival time at the airport is 2:15 PM.
- Two new departures for route C5 Helsinki-Mikkeli-Kuopio, an early morning departure from Kuopio at 3:40 AM via Heinola and Mikkeli arrives in Helsinki at 8:55 AM. Additionally, an afternoon departure from Helsinki at 3:30 PM arrives in Kuopio at 9:45 PM.
- Route C6 Helsinki-Lappeenranta has up to 15 minutes faster travel times, since instead of stopping at Porvoo bus station, the route will stop at the Vanhakylä ramp. The change creates additonal connections from Vanhakylä ramp to Kouvola, Lappeenranta and Imatra. In the future, travellling from Porvoo towards Lappeenranta is done by changing the bus at Vanhakylä.
- Route C7 Helsinki-Porvoo-Kotka had four daily departures added to it from 11th of November onwards. With the newly released calendar, some of the departures now continue from Kokta bus station to Karhula and Hamina stops.
- Based on customer feedback the stop in Laitila on routes C8 Helsinki-Turku-Pori-Vaasa-Kokkola-Oulu and C11 Tampere-Pori-Rauma-Turku-Helsinki will be changed from the current Winnova stop to Meijeri stop 700 meters north from 7th January onwards.
- The morning departure on route C14 Savonlinna-Helsinki will now be operated from Savonlinna at 10:40 AM. The change was done based on customer feedback collected from route C14 passengers earlier this fall.
- OnniBus.com SKI routes are now available for the whole spring season! Route C4-SKI Helsinki-Lahti-Jyväskylä-Oulu-Kemi-Ylläs-Levi is operated until the 3rd of May 2020 and route C5-SKI Helsinki-Lahti-Mikkeli-Kuopio-Kajaani-Ruka until the 2nd of May 2020. 2.5. Book your ski holiday travels soon!
Where to book:
Do not miss next TRAVEL DEAL! SIGN UP HERE and get exclusive travel offers to your email box.
Accommodation in Finland:
Compare thousands of travel sites and save money using the world`s largest hotels search HotelsCombined.
Do not have time to think about accommodation and tours? Have you heard about Tourradar? Multi-day tours to every part of the world: Safaris, Treks, Coach trips, Cruises, White Water Rafting, Mountain Biking, Sailing, Kayaking, Overland Trips and many more.
Worldwide travel medical insurance for Nomads. Only from $37 / 4 weeks from all over the world, affordable travel medical insurance for anyone, especially for long-term travelers and digital nomads.