NEW CALENDAR: Finland bus tickets just €1 by Onnibus!
Finland bus tickets just €1 by Onnibus! Onnibus Suomi – a low-cost bus company in Finland offers cheap bus tickets starting from 1 EUR (+ 1 EUR booking fee). Hurry up and do not be late to buy Onnibus bus tickets for the best price!
OnniBus.com is an express coach operator offering fast, cheap and reliable city to city travel across Finland. OnniBus.com operates more than 170 departures a day, connecting more than 50 Finnish cities and towns. Tickets can be booked online at www.OnniBus.com. OnniBus.com operates a fleet of luxury double deck coaches, which are all brand new, can carry 89 passengers each and are built to high-quality European standards. They are equipped with reclining leather seats, air-conditioning, free Wi-Fi, free at-seat power outlets for charging mobile phones, tablets and laptops, and toilet facilities.
across Finland (Helsinki, Espoo, Heinola, Iisalmi, Joensuu, Jyväskylä, Kajaani, Kemi, Kokkola, Kotka, Kouvola, Kuopio, Lahti, Lappeenranta, Mikkeli, Oulu, Pori, Porvoo, Rauma, Rovaniemi, Savonlinna, Seinäjoki, Tampere, Turku, Vantaa ja Vaasa)
until 11 August 2019
New bus stops:
- Töölön Tulli on route C3 Helsinki-Hämeenlinna-Tampere (-Seinäjoki-Vaasa)
- Vihantasalmi on routes C5 Helsinki – Mikkeli – Kuopio, C14 Helsinki – Mikkeli – Savonlinna ja C23 Helsinki – Mikkeli – Joensuu
- Joroinen on routes C5 Helsinki – Mikkeli – Kuopio and C23 Helsinki – Mikkeli – Joensuu
- Liljendal on route C6 Helsinki – Kouvola – Lappeenranta/Joensuu
- Siltakylä on routes C7 Helsinki – Kotka ja C16 Helsinki – Kotka (Karhula) – Imatra
- Oravainen on route C8 Helsinki – Turku – Pori – Vaasa – Kokkola – Oulu
- Vuores on the Hervanta shuttle connection of route C3 Helsinki-Hämeenlinna-Tampere
- Kalkkisen th (crossing) on route F24 Sysmä-Vääksy-Lahti
- Näsi, stop next to the Katajamäki connection parking, on routes C6 – Helsinki – Lappeenranta – Joensuu, C7 – Helsinki – Porvoo – Kotka and C16 – Helsinki – Karhula – Imatra
- On route C6 Helsinki – Kouvola – Lappeenranta/Joensuu new timetables and additional departures
- New route C11 Tampere – Pori – Turku – Helsinki
- New route C12 Tampere – Lahti – Kouvola – Kotka
- Additional morning and evening operations to Turku harbour on routes C1 and C8.
- Route C13 Mikkeli – Jyväskylä and C23 Helsinki-Mikkeli-Joensuu is now operated daily
- As operation on routes F76 and F77 ends, routes C6 Helsinki – Kouvola – Lappeenranta – Imatra and C7 Helsinki-Porvoo-Kotka will stop in Porvoo on almost all departures. Route C16 Helsinki – Karhula – Imatra continues operating via Porvoo on all departures.
Where to book:
Do not miss next TRAVEL DEAL! SIGN UP HERE and get exclusive travel offers to your email box.
Accommodation in Finland:
Compare thousands of travel sites and save money using the world`s largest hotels search HotelsCombined.
Do not have time to think about accommodation and tours? Have you heard about Tourradar? Multi-day tours to every part of the world: Safaris, Treks, Coach trips, Cruises, White Water Rafting, Mountain Biking, Sailing, Kayaking, Overland Trips and many more.
Free Debit card by Revolut, N26 or Transferwise, with no any fees? Sounds too good to be true, but believe or not, this exists already for years. This should help protect your pocket. All these 3 cards are great choices for international travellers, get your FREE card: https://travelfree.info/best-free-debit-cards-for-travellers/