NEW CALENDAR: Finland bus tickets just €1 by Onnibus!
Finland bus tickets just €1 by Onnibus using promo code! Onnibus Suomi – a low-cost bus company in Finland offers cheap bus tickets starting from 1 EUR (+ 1 EUR booking fee). Hurry up and do not be late to buy Onnibus bus tickets for the best price!
OnniBus.com is an express coach operator offering fast, cheap and reliable city to city travel across Finland. OnniBus.com operates more than 170 departures a day, connecting more than 50 Finnish cities and towns. Tickets can be booked online at www.OnniBus.com. OnniBus.com operates a fleet of luxury double deck coaches, which are all brand new, can carry 89 passengers each and are built to high-quality European standards. They are equipped with reclining leather seats, air-conditioning, free Wi-Fi, free at-seat power outlets for charging mobile phones, tablets and laptops, and toilet facilities.
across Finland (Helsinki, Espoo, Heinola, Iisalmi, Joensuu, Jyväskylä, Kajaani, Kemi, Kokkola, Kotka, Kouvola, Kuopio, Lahti, Lappeenranta, Mikkeli, Oulu, Pori, Porvoo, Rauma, Rovaniemi, Savonlinna, Seinäjoki, Tampere, Turku, Vantaa ja Vaasa)
until 24 May 2019
The following changes apply from 4th March onwards:
- Route F4 Oulu-Rovaniemi is changed to route F41 and is operated on a single-decker bus
- On route F9 Turku/Tampere-Jyväskylä-Kuopio-Kajaani/Joensuu a new stop is added to Orivesi (interface on highway 9)
- Route F11 Tampere-Pori-Rauma is operated on a OnniBus.com double-decker bus
- Route F13 Helsinki-Jyväskylä-Kokkola is now operated from Jyväskylä to Mikkeli and back once a day. An early morning departure from Kokkola at 6:40 AM to Helsinki will be operated as well.
- A new route F16 from Helsinki via Kotka (Karhula) to Imatra is operated once a day to each direction during weekdays.
Where to book:
Do not miss next TRAVEL DEAL! SIGN UP HERE and get exclusive travel offers to your email box.
Accommodation in Finland:
Compare thousands of travel sites and save money using the world`s largest hotels search HotelsCombined.
Do not have time to think about accommodation and tours? Have you heard about Tourradar? Multi-day tours to every part of the world: Safaris, Treks, Coach trips, Cruises, White Water Rafting, Mountain Biking, Sailing, Kayaking, Overland Trips and many more.
Free Debit card by Revolut, N26 or Transferwise, with no any fees? Sounds too good to be true, but believe or not, this exists already for years. This should help protect your pocket. All these 3 cards are great choices for international travellers, get your FREE card: https://travelfree.info/best-free-debit-cards-for-travellers/