Costa Diadema cruise OFFER: 5 days around the Mediterranean Sea just €99 per person (ALL INCLUSIVE)
Costa Diadema cruise OFFER: 5 days around the Mediterranean Sea just €99 per person (ALL INCLUSIVE, except alcohol and service tips). Join cruise around the Mediterranean Sea with FULL BOARD, it starts on 12 January from Rome(Italy), do not miss Costa cruise DEAL!
Costa Diadema is a Dream-class cruise ship operated by Costa Crociere. The ship was ordered in October 2012 and was delivered to Costa on October 25, 2014. Costa Diadema is the largest vessel flying an Italian flag and currently Costa Crociere’s flagship. It was launched on 15 November 2013 by her madrina (godmother) Franca Grasso, a member of CostaClub chosen from among more than 12,000 guests who sailed on Costa ships in the Mediterranean during October and November 2013.
12 January 2017
Ship – Costa Diadema
1 Civitavecchia, Rome / Italy 17:00
2 La Spezia / Italy 9:00 20:00
3 Savona / Italy 7:00 17:00
4 Marseille / France 8:00 17:00
5 Barcelona / Spain 9:00
Where to book?
HERE (Website is in Italian language, please use Google translate if it is needed)
Cruise in the booked cabin category
- Full board accommodation (breakfast, lunch, afternoon coffee, dinner, snacks during the day, sometimes midnight snacks)
- Beverage station with coffee, tea and water in the buffet restaurant
- Use of the free onboard facilities
- Gala evening
- Entertainment programs and events on board
- Luggage transport at embarkation and disembarkation
- Childcare from 3-17 years
- Captain’s reception
- All taxes and fees
NB! There are a services charges which are not included! Service Fees: Adults € 10,00 per day. The fee will be paid on board at the end of the cruise.
1) Compare thousands of travel sites and save money using the world`s largest hotels search HotelsCombined.
2) If you are interested in booking apartment or room then definitely visit airbnb.com (here you will get $25 bonus credit for accommodation after registration).
Have a look at Trip Advisor when planning your holiday to find out whats hot and whats not when it comes to all the local attractions.