Costa Crociere, operating as Costa Cruises, is an Italian cruise line, based in Genoa, Italy, owned by Carnival Corporation & plc. Founded in 1854, the company originally operated cargo ships, in order to carry olive oils and textiles from Sardinia to Liguria. The Costa Cruises brand currently operates fourteen cruise ships, which all sail under the Italian flag and provide cruise holidays in the Mediterranean, Northern Europe, the Caribbean, the Indian Ocean, the Middle East, South East Asia and South America.
DAY 1 Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
DAY 3 Salvador, Brazil
DAY 4 Maceió, Brazil
DAY 11 Tenerife, Spain
DAY 13 Malaga, Spain
DAY 15 Marseille, France
DAY 16 Savona, Italy
13 – 31 March 2019
The price includes
- All cabins have every comfort you need for a pleasant stay: private bathrooms with soap bars and liquid soap for the shower, air conditioning, telephone, cable radio, satellite TV and safe. Your cabin is cleaned daily and all the linen you require (sheets and towels) is supplied and changed regularly.
- Use of the pools and jacuzzis on the lidos, sun loungers, and beach towels.Use of the ship’s special areas and facilities: library and card room.Use of the ship’s special areas and facilities: gym, multi-sport pitches, jogging track.Gym classes (aerobics, stretching, dance exercises, step aerobics) led by gym instructors (some classes as yoga or pilates may be available on some ships at a cost)
- You always enjoy full board on board Costa. The full board includes coffee in the morning, breakfast, lunch, dinner, afternoon tea and buffets. Meals by the pool and mouthwatering dinners at the restaurant: every day you have the choice of a relaxed bite to eat at the buffet, or a more traditional dinner in the main restaurant.
- Delicious culinary events.Dinners with a special menu, created by Bruno Barbieri, the Italian chef who has a total of seven stars to his name.Light, vegetarian and vegan menus.Special diets, gluten-free dishes or hypoglycaemic dishes for diabetes sufferers, and special dishes for people with food allergies or intolerances.
- A world of entertainment activities: games, competitions, treasure hunts, tournaments, parties, karaoke, theme evenings. Children entertainment: Squok and Teen Clubs divided by age group: Mini Club with special Peppa Pig-themed activities (ages 3-6 years), Maxi Club (ages 7-11), Teen Club Junior (ages 12-14), Teen Club (ages 15-17). Music shows, cabaret and talent show in the theatre, dance and parties every night plus Disco.
The price does not include
- Beverages are not included (beverage packages are available at an extra charge) unless otherwise stated
- Please note that as from April, most sailings included the new Costa Cruises pricing where different beverages packages are included depending on the stateroom you book
- Beauty salon, Samsara Spa (only on some ships, use of the spa is included in the price for guests in Samsara Cabins and Suites)
- Yoga and Pilates classes
- Personal trainer.
- Room service and breakfast in the cabin (only included in the price of the cruise for Premium or Deluxe guests).
- Sports simulators and state-of-the-art games (only available on some ships) and sends in the casino.
- Shoreside excursions, eco CostaTours environmentally friendly, and personalized, tailor-made excursions.
- Specialty restaurants such as Club restaurant, Samsara restaurant, Pummid’oro pizzeria, Wine Bar, Chocolate Bar and Ice Cream Parlour (available on some ships)
- Shops, boutiques, and photographer
- Laundry and ironing service
- WiFi (available everywhere on board and Internet Point at an extra charge)
Where to book?
Keep following TravelFree.info blog and LIKE our Facebook page, Google+ page, Twitter page
IMPORTANTWe have created a Facebook group, where you will get only the hottest travel deals and error fares.
Join now! You are welcome to discuss topics about traveling!
Do not miss next TRAVEL DEAL! SIGN UP HERE and get exclusive travel offers on your email box.