3-days Mediterranean cruise from Genoa to MONACO for €69! (ALL INCLUDED)
3-days Mediterranean cruise from Genoa to Monaco for €69 (ALL INCLUDED). Departing from Genoa (Italy), sailing to Monaco (Monte-Carlo). On the 14 September for 2 nights from Genoa, Italy.
MSC Magnifica is a Musica-class cruise ship operated by MSC Cruises. Constructed by STX Europe in Saint-Nazaire, the ship was launched in January 2009, completed in January 2010, and entered service in March 2010. The cruise ship is initially operating in the western Mediterranean.
Genoa (Italy) – | 19:00
Monaco (Monte-Carlo) 07:00 | 22:00
Genoa (italy) 08:00
14 September 2017
Where to book:
– full board accommodation (breakfast, lunch, afternoon coffee, dinner, snacks during the day, sometimes midnight snacks)
– the cocktail of the Commander and gala evening with special menu
– beverage station with coffee, tea and water in the buffet restaurant
– use of the free on-board facilities
– participation in all recreational activities and entertainment program on board
– musical shows and cabaret dances and programmed festivals during the cruise
– luggage transport at embarkation and disembarkation
– captain’s reception
Compare thousands of travel sites and save money using the world`s largest hotels search HotelsCombined.
You can find the best car rental prices on Rentalcars.com.
Have a look at Trip Advisor when planning your holiday to find out what’s hot and what’s not when it comes to all the local attractions.