Costa Diadema is a Dream-class cruise ship operated by Costa Crociere. The ship was ordered in October 2012 and was delivered to Costa on October 25, 2014. Costa Diadema is the largest vessel flying an Italian flag and currently Costa Crociere’s flagship. It was launched on 15 November 2013 by her madrina (godmother) Franca Grasso, a member of CostaClub chosen from among more than 12,000 guests who sailed on Costa ships in the Mediterranean during October and November 2013.
30 October 2017
Ship – Costa Diadema
1 Barcelona / Spain 19:00
2 Palma Mallorca / Spain 9:00 | 17:00
4 Civitavecchia (Rome) / Italy 8:00 / 19:00
5 La Spezia / Italy 9:00 | 20:00
6 Savona / Italy 7:00
Where to book?
Cruise in the booked cabin category
- Full board accommodation (breakfast, lunch, afternoon coffee, dinner, snacks during the day, sometimes midnight snacks)
- Beverage station with coffee, tea and water in the buffet restaurant
- Use of the free onboard facilities
- Gala evening
- Entertainment programs and events on board
- German-speaking service on board
- Luggage transport at embarkation and disembarkation
- Childcare from 3-17 years
- Captain’s reception
- All taxes and fees
Keep following TravelFree.info blog and LIKE our Facebook page, Google+ page, Twitter page
Compare thousands of travel sites and save money using the world`s largest hotels search HotelsCombined.
You can find the best car rental prices on Rentalcars.com.
Have a look at Trip Advisor when planning your holiday to find out whats hot and whats not when it comes to all the local attractions.