8-day cruise in the Mediterranean Sea for €299 per person!
8-day cruise in the Mediterranean Sea for €299 per person! The MSC Fantasia is stylish and ecological, balancing the warmth and comfort of the Mediterranean atmosphere with cutting edge design.
MSC Fantasia is an Italian Fantasia class cruise ship owned and operated by MSC Cruises. She entered service in December 2008. She was the largest ship operated by MSC Cruises, along with her sister ship MSC Splendida, until the entrance to service of MSC Divina (2012) and MSC Preziosa (2013). MSC Fantasia was delivered to MSC Cruises on 11 December 2008. She was officially named on 18 December 2008, in Naples by Sophia Loren, and started on her maiden voyage on the same date. Since her first cruise, this vessel has been the flagship of the company.
- Kesto: 8 nights / 7 days
- Ship: MSC Fantasia
- Departing: Barcelona
- Dates: 26/06/2015 – 03/07/2015
- Passangers: 2
Full board (breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack, dinner and the midnight buffet
– Daily cabin cleaning
– All organized entertainment programs; games, competitions, dances, theme evenings, and theatrical performances
– Gym, volleyball, pool and hot tub.
Where to book?
Webpage is in Finnish (please use Google translate).
Keep following our blog and LIKE our Facebook page, Google+ page, Twitter page
1) Compare thousands of travel sites and save up to 80 % on Hotels Combined.
2) If you are interested in booking apartment or room then definitely visit AIRBNB.com (here you will get €23 bonus credit for accommodation after registration).
Have a look at Trip Advisor when planning your holiday to find out whats hot and whats not when it comes to all the local attractions.