Costa Victoria is a Victoria-class cruise ship owned and operated by Costa Crociere. She debuted in 1996 and was refurbished in 2004. She was designed to reflect the spirit of Italy. Features include the panoramic Concorde Plaza, an indoor pool, the ultramodern Pompei Spa, and the seven deck Planetarium Atrium.
30 March – 7 April 2018
Ship – Costa Victoria
1 Savona, Italy 20:00
2 La Spezia, Italy 07:00 | 20:00
3 Civitavecchia / Rome, Italy 08:00 | 21:00
4 Naples, Italy 08:00 | 18:00
6 Valencia, Spain 09:00 | 18:00
7 Palma, Spain 09:00 | 18:00
8 Tarragona, Spain 09:00 | 18:00
9 Marseille, France 09:00
Where to book?
Website is in The French language, please use Google translate if it is needed
Cruise in the booked cabin category
- Full board accommodation (breakfast, lunch, afternoon coffee, dinner, snacks during the day, sometimes midnight snacks)
- Beverage station with coffee, tea, and water in the buffet restaurant
- Use of the free onboard facilities
- Gala evening
- Entertainment programs and events on board
- Luggage transport at embarkation and disembarkation
- Childcare from 3-17 years
- Captain’s reception
- All taxes and fees
NB! There are a services charges which are not included! Service Fees: Adults € 10,00 per day. The fee will be paid on board at the end of the cruise.
Compare thousands of travel sites and save money using the world`s largest hotels search HotelsCombined.
Have a look at Trip Advisor when planning your holiday to find out whats hot and whats not when it comes to all the local attractions.