Air Lituanica BIG SALE! Flights from 29€ with including checked baggage 23kg
Air Lituanica BIG SALE! Flights from 29€. Seat SALE! Flights from Vilnius to Paris, Amsterdam, Brussels, Munich, Berlin, Prague, Billund, Stockholm and other cities from 29 euros one way! With checked baggage included!
Air Lituanica was registered in late May 2012. The carrier ’s sole owner, Air Vilnius Group, had an initial investment of LTL0.5 million. Air Vilnius Group was in turn owned by Šiaurės miestelis, which had been registered on 21 May 2012 as a subsidiary of the Vilnius City Municipality. Plans were to collect LTL43.5 million (EUR14 million) from a number of investors for the establishment of the new airline. In May 2013, Brussels was announced to be the carrier ’s first destination, with services starting on 30 June 2013; by this time, the air operator’s certificate (AOC) had not been granted yet but the airline already had 27 employees. Air Lituanica was established in May 2013. The activation of the company was partly accelerated by the fact that Lithuania would take position in the Presidency of the Council of the European Union from 1 July 2013 to 31 December 2013. The carrier was named after Lituanica, an aircraft commanded by Steponas Darius and Stasys Girenas, two pioneer Lithuanian pilots that flew it on a transatlantic flight in 1933. The sale of tickets was launched in early June 2013 using the Estonian Air booking channels.
Special offer rules:
- PRICES APPLY only for purchases made from 2 April to 6 April by 24:00 or as long as there are seats available
- BAGGAGE IS ALWAYS INCLUDED = checked baggage (up to 23 kg) + hand baggage (up to 8 kg)
- This special offer applies to flights from Vilnius.
- Travel period from 4 May 2015 to 31 October 2015. Please check the flight schedule here
- PROMO class tickets are offered. Tickets will not be rebooked or refunded. You can find more information on ticket conditions here
- Seats are limited
- If tickets at the price above (special offer price) are not available on your chosen day, please choose another date for your flight
- All taxes are included in the ticket price (fuel, airports, administration fees etc.)
- Promotional prices are only valid when purchasing tickets on http://www.airlituanica.com and making payment by bank transfer. In case of an urgent transfer (bank-link) additional fee of EUR 4,34 EUR per order applies; paying by credit card a fee rate of 2,5 percent applies (note: payment cannot be less than 17,2 EUR).
Keep following our blog and LIKE our Facebook page, Google+ page, Twitter page
1) Compare thousands of travel sites and save up to 80 % on Hotels Combined.
2) If you are interested in booking apartment or room then definitely visit AIRBNB.com (here you will get €23 bonus credit for accommodation after registration).
Have a look at Trip Advisor when planning your holiday to find out whats hot and whats not when it comes to all the local attractions.