MS Costa Luminosa is a cruise ship, owned and operated by Costa Crociere. Costa Luminosa entered service on May 5, 2009. The ship’s design is a hybrid, taking the best elements of Spirit-class and Vista-class cruise ships. The design, high quality and refined materials, new attractions and amazing architectural solutions make Costa Luminosa the ship of light, full of charm, both sophisticated and innovative at the same time. Created to dazzle and provide unforgettable moments, the ship is the diamond in the Costa fleet.
DAY 1 Bari, Italy
DAY 2 Venice, Italy
DAY 3 …cruising…
DAY 4 Corfu, Greece
DAY 5 …cruising…
DAY 6 Rome, Italy
8 – 13 November 2019
The price includes
- All cabins have every comfort you need for a pleasant stay: private bathrooms with soap bars and liquid soap for the shower, air conditioning, telephone, cable radio, satellite TV and safe. Your cabin is cleaned daily and all the linen you require (sheets and towels) is supplied and changed regularly.
- Use of the pools and jacuzzis on the lidos, sun loungers, and beach towels.Use of the ship’s special areas and facilities: library and card room.Use of the ship’s special areas and facilities: gym, multi-sport pitches, jogging track.Gym classes (aerobics, stretching, dance exercises, step aerobics) led by gym instructors (some classes as yoga or pilates may be available on some ships at a cost)
- You always enjoy full board on board Costa. The full board includes coffee in the morning, breakfast, lunch, dinner, afternoon tea and buffets. Meals by the pool and mouthwatering dinners at the restaurant: every day you have the choice of a relaxed bite to eat at the buffet, or a more traditional dinner in the main restaurant.
- Delicious culinary events.Dinners with a special menu, created by Bruno Barbieri, the Italian chef who has a total of seven stars to his name.Light, vegetarian and vegan menus.Special diets, gluten-free dishes or hypoglycaemic dishes for diabetes sufferers, and special dishes for people with food allergies or intolerances.
- A world of entertainment activities: games, competitions, treasure hunts, tournaments, parties, karaoke, theme evenings. Children entertainment: Squok and Teen Clubs divided by age group: Mini Club with special Peppa Pig-themed activities (ages 3-6 years), Maxi Club (ages 7-11), Teen Club Junior (ages 12-14), Teen Club (ages 15-17). Music shows, cabaret and talent show in the theatre, dance and parties every night plus Disco.
The price does not include
- Beverages are not included (beverage packages are available at an extra charge) unless otherwise stated
- Please note that as from April, most sailings included the new Costa Cruises pricing where different beverages packages are included depending on the stateroom you book
- Beauty salon, Samsara Spa (only on some ships, use of the spa is included in the price for guests in Samsara Cabins and Suites)
- Yoga and Pilates classes
- Personal trainer.
- Room service and breakfast in the cabin (only included in the price of the cruise for Premium or Deluxe guests).
- Sports simulators and state-of-the-art games (only available on some ships) and sends in the casino.
- Shoreside excursions, eco CostaTours environmentally friendly, and personalized, tailor-made excursions.
- Specialty restaurants such as Club restaurant, Samsara restaurant, Pummid’oro pizzeria, Wine Bar, Chocolate Bar and Ice Cream Parlour (available on some ships)
- Shops, boutiques, and photographer
- Laundry and ironing service
- WiFi (available everywhere on board and Internet Point at an extra charge)
Where to book?
Do not miss next TRAVEL DEAL! SIGN UP HERE and get exclusive travel offers on your email box.