Flights to NEW YORK from Stockholm for €322 both ways. Book cheap flights to New York from Stockholm by Polish LOT. Find the cheap flights to New York from Stockholm and book your ticket at the best price from September 2015 until March 2016.
New York – often called New York City or the City of New York to distinguish it from the State of New York, of which it is a part – is the most populous city in the United States and the center of the New York metropolitan area, the premier gateway for legal immigration to the United States and one of the most populous urban agglomerations in the world. A global power city, New York exerts a significant impact upon commerce, finance, media, art, fashion, research, technology, education, and entertainment. Home to the headquarters of the United Nations, New York is an important center for international diplomacy and has been described as the cultural and financial capital of the world.
August 24th 2015 – December 12th 2015 and January 16th 2016 – March 31st 2016
09.09. – 18.09.15
13.09. – 23.09.15
26.09. – 06.10.15
17.10. – 28.10.15
30.10. – 06.11.15
20.11. – 30.11.15 and much more dates
until 31th May
Where to book?
Fly with LOT Polish Airlines:
- Three travel classes: LOT Economy Class, LOT Premium Class and LOT Business Class
- Flight in Boeing 787 Dreamliner™ on long haul flights from Warsaw
- Possibility to use mobile devices (switched to ‘flight mode’) during flight
- Check-in available within 24 hours of your departure
- Guaranteed, free of charge baggage (checked-in and carry-on)
- Best Price Guarantee on lot.com
1) Compare thousands of travel sites and save up to 80 % on Hotels Combined.
2) If you are interested in booking apartment or room then definitely visit airbnb.com (here you will get €23 bonus credit for accommodation after registration).
Have a look at Trip Advisor when planning your holiday to find out whats hot and whats not when it comes to all the local attractions.
To know more about New York, you can visit and read more in Wikitravel here
To check more details about flights, look screenshot (2975 SEK = 322 EUR):