JUNE: 4-days Full-Board Mediterranean cruise from Genoa for €97
JUNE: 4-days Full-Board Mediterranean cruise from Genoa for €97. Departing from Genoa (Italy), sailing to Marseille, Olbia and arriving back to Genoa. On the 13 June for 3 nights.
MS MSC Opera is a cruise ship built in 2004 and currently operated by MSC Cruises. She served as the flagship of the company until MSC Musica entered service in 2006. She can accommodate 2,679 passengers in 1,071 cabins, and host a crew complement of approximately 728.
DAY 1 Genoa (Italy) – | 19:00
DAY 2 Marseille (France) 08:00 | 17:00
DAY 3 Olbia (Sardinia) 10:00 | 18:00
DAY 4 Genoa (Italy) 09:00 | –
13 – 16 June 2018
Where to book:
– full board accommodation (breakfast, lunch, afternoon coffee, dinner, snacks during the day, sometimes midnight snacks)
– the cocktail of the Commander and gala evening with special menu
– beverage station with coffee, tea and water in the buffet restaurant
– use of the free-on-board facilities
– participation in all recreational activities and entertainment program on board
– musical shows and cabaret dances and programmed festivals during the cruise
– luggage transport at embarkation and disembarkation
– captain’s reception
Do not miss next TRAVEL DEAL! SIGN UP HERE and get exclusive travel offers on your email box.
Have a look at Trip Advisor when planning your holiday to find out what’s hot and what’s not when it comes to all the local attractions.