Costa Diadema is a Dream-class cruise ship operated by Costa Crociere. The ship was ordered in October 2012 and was delivered to Costa on October 25, 2014. Costa Diadema is the largest vessel flying an Italian flag and currently Costa Crociere’s flagship. It was launched on 15 November 2013 by her madrina (godmother) Franca Grasso, a member of CostaClub chosen from among more than 12,000 guests who sailed on Costa ships in the Mediterranean during October and November 2013.
3 – 9 March
Ship – Costa Diadema
1 Savona, Italy 18:00
2 Marseille, France 08:30 | 17:00
3 Barcelona, Spain 09:00 | 19:00
4 Palma, Spain 09:00 | 17:00
5 .. cruising..
6 Palermo, Italy 08:00 | 16:00
7 Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy 08:00
Where to book?
Website is in The Italian language, please use Google translate if it is needed
Cruise in the booked cabin category
- Full board accommodation (breakfast, lunch, afternoon coffee, dinner, snacks during the day, sometimes midnight snacks)
- Beverage station with coffee, tea, and water in the buffet restaurant
- Use of the free onboard facilities
- Gala evening
- Entertainment programs and events on board
- Luggage transport at embarkation and disembarkation
- Childcare from 3-17 years
- Captain’s reception
- All taxes and fees
NB! There are a services charges which are not included! Service Fees: Adults € 10,00 per day. The fee will be paid on board at the end of the cruise.
Compare thousands of travel sites and save money using the world`s largest hotels search HotelsCombined.
Have a look at Trip Advisor when planning your holiday to find out whats hot and whats not when it comes to all the local attractions.