LEVEL! Enjoy flexible booking!
LEVEL decides to add a flexible booking for all long-haul flights for 2020 regarding the COVID-19 virus: The safety of our colleagues and passengers is always our top concern. We continually review our operations and processes in line with guidance from national and international authorities.
Level is an airline brand of the International Airlines Group (IAG). While Level is expected to become an independent subsidiary airline of IAG with its own operator certificate, most likely based in Spain, long-haul flights for the brand are currently operated by Iberia from Barcelona and OpenSkies from Paris, while short-haul flights from Vienna are operated by Anisec Luftfahrt. Level was marketed initially as a low-cost, long-haul carrier, and began transatlantic services from Barcelona–El Prat Airport in June 2017.
It will be removed change fees on all long-haul bookings made between the 12th and 30th of March for flights during 2020. This means you can change your travel dates whenever you feel like right up to departure without having to pay the normal change fee. You’ll only pay the fare difference, if applicable. See the conditions below.
– This offer applies for new bookings only, made from March 12th to 30th
– Applies for customers booked to travel during 2020
– Any fare difference between existing booking and new booking must be paid for
– No cancellations or full refunds unless fare rules allow
– Only applies to long-haul direct flights