5* Qatar Airways to give away 100`000 free flight tickets for healthcare professionals
Qatar Airways has launched a fantastic offer to give away 100`000 free tickets to healthcare professionals. The airline says Thank you to all of the frontline healthcare professionals across the globe. Tremendous efforts and incredible resilience have given hope in these times of uncertainty.
In recognition of hard work and dedication, Qatar Airways are offering 100`000 complimentary tickets on Qatar Airways flights. As a healthcare professional, you can be entitled to the following benefits*:
- Up to two complimentary return Economy Class tickets for yourself and a companion, so you can take a well-deserved holiday to a destination of your choice within our network.
- Receive 35% off at Qatar Duty-Free outlets at our state-of-the-art hub, Hamad International Airport in Doha.
- This promotional offer is strictly available to medical frontline professionals only. Eligible healthcare professions are limited to Doctor, Medical practitioner, Nurse, Paramedic, Lab Technician, Clinical Researcher, Pharmacist.
- It is mandatory to present the original medical identification at the airport check-in desk at the time of departure, and it must clearly state the occupation, as submitted on the offer registration form. No photograph or printed identification will be accepted.
- Boarding will be denied, should any customer fail to provide the required original identification i.e. Medical licence/registration in additional to regular passport documents.
- If the medical professional is not able to travel, then the companion will not be accepted at check-in to boarding the flight.
- Qatar Airways reserves the right to cancel any booking without prior notice if false identification or fraudulent activity is suspected in the process.
- Offer period: From 12 to 18 May 2020
- Promo code booking period: From 12 May until 28 November 2020
- Travel period: 26 May to 10 December 2020 (last outbound travel)
- Promo code applies to Economy Class tickets only.
- Ticket fare and surcharges will be waived, however, taxes are payable by the passenger.
- The promo code is valid for a single booking for up to two adult tickets (age 12+) for the healthcare professional and a companion.
- Eligible healthcare professionals will be entitled to one booking during the campaign period. If more than one booking is made, the first booking will be retained and any subsequent bookings will be cancelled automatically.
- Bookings must be made at least 14 days prior to departure.
- Tickets are limited to 100`000 and available on first come first-served basis. Daily allocation of codes will be distributed by country throughout the offer period.
- Personal information submitted on the registration form (Passport number) is required to match that of the main booker (healthcare professional) within the booking.
- Qatar Airways will not be held responsible for any fare differences if a customer does not enter the unique promo code at the time of booking.
- The promo code is valid on Qatar Airways operated one-way, return and multicity flight itineraries worldwide, excluding codeshare and interline partnerships. Refer to the Qatar Airways operated destinations list below.
- Tickets are non-endorsable and non-transferable.
- In case of involuntary flight cancellation, the passenger can rebook and change dates or destination to any Qatar Airways operated flight.
- Tickets will be fully flexible, with an unlimited number of destination or date changes allowed without any fees.
- The price displayed at the time of booking will include the total amount of taxes to be paid. Base fare and surcharges will be waived.
- Seats are limited and are subject to availability.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other promotion.
- Other terms and conditions apply, please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.
Get free tickets to fill the form: https://www.qatarairways.com/en/offers/thank-you-medics.html
If you know a dedicated healthcare professional who selflessly worked to keep us safe, help us celebrate their bravery and commitment by sharing this offer with them. #ShareWithYourHero