RYANAIR launches CATALONIA Summer 2018 schedule with 9 NEW ROUTES
Ryanair today announced its calendar of summer flights to Catalonia. The airline will fly to Frankfurt Main, Krakow, Luxembourg, Malta, Prague, Riga, Shannon and Venice. Ryanair will operate 101 routes from Barcelona, Girona, and Reus and will deliver over 9.6 million passengers per year.
Ryanair is Europe’s favorite airline, operating more than 1,600 daily flights from 72 bases, connecting 189 destinations in 30 countries and operating a fleet of more than 300 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Ryanair has recently announced firm orders for a further 280 new Boeing 737 aircraft, as well as options for 100 more Boeing 737 MAX 200s, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic from 90m this year to over 150m p.a. in 2024. Ryanair currently has a team of more than 9,500 highly skilled aviation professionals and has an industry leading 30-year safety record.
Catalonia S18 schedule will deliver:
- 6 new routes to Frankfurt Main (daily), Krakow (3 weekly), Luxembourg (4 weekly), Malta (4 weekly), Prague (daily) and Venice (2 daily).
- A total of 48 routes.
- 7.7 million passengers per year (+400,000).
- 800 * jobs per year at the airport.
- 9% growth.
- Two new routes to Frankfurt Main (2 weekly) and Riga (2 weekly).
- A total of 41 routes.
- 1.5 million passengers per year (+100,000).
- 100 * jobs a year at the airport.
- 3% growth.
- A new route to Shannon, Ireland (2 weekly).
- A total of 12 routes.
- 300 * jobs per year at the airport.
- 5% growth.
Where to book?
ALL destinations you can find at FARE FINDER
Hand baggage is included!
Compare thousands of travel sites and save money using the world`s largest hotels search HotelsCombined.
You can find the best car rental prices on Rentalcars.com.
Have a look at Trip Advisor when planning your holiday to find out what’s hot and what’s not when it comes to all the local attractions.