WOW! One-way RV rentals in the U.S., Australia and New Zealand just from $1 per day!
Have tickets to the United States, Australia or New Zealand in the nearest future? Then don’t miss this chance to book an R.V. for an amazing $1 per day! The best way to explore these huge and beautiful countries – with a rental RV – starting from only $1 per day one way!
A recreational vehicle (RV) is, in North America, the usual term for a motor vehicle or trailer equipped with living space and amenities found in a home. Several definitions exist for RVs and vary by region, including “caravan”, “camper van” and “motorhome”, but are also used to designate different types of vehicles outside North America, hence “RV” is preferred.
Denver – Los Angeles
Denver – San Francisco
Las Vegas – Los Angeles
Seattle – Los Angeles
Seattle – Las Vegas
Alice Springs – Perth
Alice Springs – Melbourne
Brisbane – Sydney
Brisbane – Melbourne
Melbourne – Hobart
Melbourne – Perth
Perth – Darwin
and lots of others
Christchurg – Auckland
September – December 2016
Terms and conditions:
- You will be also charged a 1000 USD refundable deposit.
- The driver must be at least 21 years old.
- Basic Protection included. It reduces your excess amount in case of the vehicle damage.
- Optional extras (GPS, child seat, etc.) are not included in the price.
- Limited number of hours and miles. They are estimated based on the distance to your travel destination.
Where to book:
Visit Apollo RV
Have a look at Trip Advisor when planning your holiday to find out whats hot and whats not when it comes to all the local attractions.
You can find the best car rental prices on Rentalcars.com