CRAZY DEAL! Ibis Tallinn Center hotel just for €1 per night **EXPIRED**
IBIS Tallinn Center is celebrating its first birthday and is giving you a great opportunity to book a room only for €1 per night. Get a cheap accommodation in Tallinn and book your room at the best price! Standard single or double room can be booked for 1 EUR per night
Estonia, officially the Republic of Estonia, is a country on the eastern coast of the Baltic Sea in Northern Europe. It is bordered to the north by the Gulf of Finland with Finland on the other side, to the west by the Baltic Sea with Sweden on the other side, to the south by Latvia, and to the east by Lake Peipus and Russia. Check out article about 10 Best Places to Visit in Estonia.
1 – 6 June 2020
1 June – 31 August 2020
3* ibis Tallinn center
Hotel ibis Tallinn Center is located in Tallinn’s cultural and entertainment area. Superbly situated at the crossroads of Tallinn’s business, cultural, entertainment and shopping districts, ibis Tallinn Center, ideal for business and leisure stays, boasts the perfect address for exploring the wonders of this fascinating city. From the s tunning UNESCO listed old town with its vast choice of museums, art galleries and churches to shopping centres, all are conveniently within walking distance.
- Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast at the hotel, which costs an additional EUR 8 per person.
- To book a room with a promotional price, select BOOK A ROOM from the menu and select suitable dates for your stay. Enter promo code 1EURO and BOOK A ROOM.
- The promotional price can be used to book a maximum of 2 consecutive nights at a time.
- The promotional price is per room for a maximum of 2 people.
- Standard single or double room can be booked at the promotional price.
Where to book?
NB! A website is in the Estonian language, please use Google translate if it is needed
Do not miss next TRAVEL DEAL! SIGN UP HERE and get exclusive travel offers to your email box.
You can find the best car rental prices on Rentalcars.com.
Have a look at Trip Advisor when planning your holiday to find out what’s hot and what’s not when it comes to all the local attractions.
Worldwide travel medical insurance for Nomads. Only from $37 / 4 weeks from all over the world, affordable travel medical insurance for anyone, especially for long-term travelers and digital nomads.