Air France launches 6 new routes for winter 2021
Air France is continuing to adapt its network and strengthen services to “leisure” destinations. The airline will be operating 6 new routes for the 2021 winter season (October 2021 – March 2022), on departure from Paris-Charles de Gaulle, Paris-Orly and Pointe-à-Pitre (Guadeloupe).
New services for winter 2021:
- On departure from Paris-Charles de Gaulle:
- Tenerife (Canary Islands, Spain): 2 weekly flights on Mondays and Saturdays as from 1 November 2021, operated by Airbus A319 with 143 seats.
- Rovaniemi (Lapland, Finland): up to 2 weekly flights on Wednesdays and Saturdays, from 4 December 2021 to 5 March 2022, operated by Airbus A319 with 143 seats.
- On departure from Paris-Orly:
- Berlin and Munich (Germany): daily flights as from 31 October 2021, operated by Airbus A318 with 131 seats. These services are in addition to the Air France flights from Paris-Charles de Gaulle.
- On departure from Pointe-à-Pitre (Guadeloupe):
- Montreal (Canada): 2 weekly flights on Tuesdays and Fridays (return from Montreal on Wednesdays and Saturdays) as from 23 November 2021, operated by Airbus A320 with 168 seats.
- New York (United States): 2 weekly flights on Wednesdays and Saturdays (return from New York on Thursdays and Sundays) as from 24 November 2021, operated by Airbus A320 with 168 seats.
The summer routes between Paris-Charles de Gaulle and Seville (Spain), Las Palmas (Canary Islands, Spain), Palma de Mallorca (Balearic Islands, Spain), Tangiers (Morocco), Faro (Portugal), Djerba (Tunisia) and Krakow (Poland) will also be continued for the 2021 winter season.
For detailed information click here.
Do not miss next TRAVEL DEAL! SIGN UP HERE and get exclusive travel offers to your email box.
Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe. Part of the Booking Holdings, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms with a network of over 2,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide.
Tours and excursions:
Do not have time to think about accommodation and tours? Have you heard about Tourradar? Multi-day tours to every part of the world: Safaris, Treks, Coach trips, Cruises, White Water Rafting, Mountain Biking, Sailing, Kayaking, Overland Trips and many more.
Have a look at Trip Advisor as well when planning your holiday to find out what’s hot and what’s not when it comes to all the local attractions.
You can find the best car rental prices in AutoEurope.com.
For over 60 years, Auto Europe has been a leader in worldwide car rental services and helped over 10 million travellers find the best options when travelling abroad. Through long-term relationships with top suppliers like Hertz, Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, National, Budget, Dollar, Buchbinder and Peugeot AutoEurope offer travellers the best rates at 20,000 pickup locations in over 180 countries worldwide.
Worldwide travel medical insurance for Nomads. Only from $37 / 4 weeks from all over the world, affordable travel medical insurance for anyone, especially for long-term travellers and digital nomads.
Save money with Free Debit card:
Free Debit card by Revolut, N26, Monese or Transferwise, with no any fees? Sounds too good to be true, but believe or not, this exists already for years. This should help protect your pocket. All these 4 cards are great choices for international travellers, get your FREE card: https://travelfree.info/