Baltic Sea cruise from Le Havre, France to Kiel, Germany for €222 (5 days)
Baltic Sea cruise from Le Havre, France to Kiel, Germany for €222 (5 days) per person in an inside cabin for 2 persons. Get a cheap cruise by Costa Cruises. The price includes a FULL BOARD (ALL MEALS are included), Participation in onboard events and all port fees and taxes!
Costa Cruises is an Italian cruise line that operates cruises all over the world. Here’s some information about Costa Cruises:
- History: Costa Cruises was founded in 1854 as a cargo shipping company. It entered the cruise industry in the mid-20th century and has since grown to become one of the largest cruise lines in Europe.
- Fleet: Costa Cruises has a diverse fleet of ships that offer a range of itineraries and onboard amenities. Their fleet includes both large and mid-sized ships, with a total of 15 ships as of my knowledge cutoff in September 2021. The ships in their fleet are known for their distinctive design and Italian-inspired decor.
- Destinations: Costa Cruises offers a wide range of itineraries to various destinations around the world. They have cruises in the Mediterranean, Northern Europe, the Caribbean, Asia, South America, and other regions. Popular itineraries include cruises to the Greek Isles, Norwegian Fjords, Caribbean islands, and Baltic capitals.
- Onboard Experience: Costa Cruises aims to provide a vibrant and Italian-inspired onboard experience. Passengers can enjoy a variety of amenities and entertainment options, including multiple dining venues, bars, theatres, casinos, pools, spas, and fitness centres. The line also offers activities and programs for children and families.
- Costa Smeralda: Costa Cruises introduced its newest and largest ship, the Costa Smeralda, in 2019. The ship is named after the popular destination in Sardinia, Italy. Costa Smeralda is a state-of-the-art ship featuring innovative design, environmentally friendly technology, and a range of onboard amenities.
11 – 15 June 2023
Day 1 – Le Havre (France)
Day 2 – Sea
Day 3 – Kristiansand (Norway)
Day 4 – Aarhus (Denmark)
Day 5 – Kiel (Germany)
Where to book?
The website is in the German language, please use Google Translate if it is needed
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
Do not miss the next TRAVEL DEAL! SIGN UP HERE and get exclusive travel offers to your email box.
Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe. Part of Booking Holdings, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms with a network of over 2,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide.
Cancelled or delayed flight?
If your flight is cancelled or delayed by 3+ hours, you may get a refund of up to €600. Check it out at SkyCop.
Tours and excursions:
Do not have time to think about accommodation and tours, but have you heard about Tourradar? Multi-day tours to every part of the world, for example, Safaris, Treks, Coach trips, Cruises, White Water Rafting, Mountain Biking, Sailing, Kayaking, Overland Trips and many more.
Have a look at Trip Advisor as well when planning your holiday to find out what’s hot and what’s not when it comes to all the local attractions.
You can find the best car rental prices at AutoEurope.com.
For over 60 years, Auto Europe has been a leader in worldwide car rental services and helped over 10 million travellers find the best options when travelling abroad. Through long-term relationships with top suppliers, for example, Hertz, Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, National, Budget, Dollar, Buchbinder and Peugeot AutoEurope offer travellers the best rates at 20,000 pickup locations in over 180 countries worldwide.
Worldwide travel medical insurance for Nomads. Only from $37 / 4 weeks worldwide, affordable travel medical insurance for anyone, especially for long-term travellers and digital nomads.
Save money with a Free Debit card:
Free Debit card by Revolut, N26, Monese or Transferwise, etc. with no fees? Sounds too good to be true, but believe it or not, this exists already for years. This should help protect your pocket. All these cards are great choices for international travellers, get your FREE card: https://travelfree.info/
Wolt – is an online food ordering and delivery service that takes orders via a mobile app. It was founded in 2014 in Helsinki. Wolt allows any restaurant to sign up as a merchant, mediating the order from the customer, taking care of the delivery and automatic payment by credit card. Get a 15 EUR free coupon for the sign-up.