HOT! Cheap flights from Copenhagen to ZIMBABWE for €300
Cheap flights from Copenhagen to ZIMBABWE for €300 round-trip by Lufthansa / Eurowings. Find the cheapest flights to Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe from Copenhagen, Denmark and book your ticket at the best price! Tickets will cost from 300 EUR both ways.
Zimbabwe is a beautiful country located in southern Africa, known for its stunning landscapes, vibrant culture, and rich history. Here are some of the things you can do in Zimbabwe:
- Visit Victoria Falls: Victoria Falls is one of the world’s largest waterfalls and a must-visit destination in Zimbabwe. You can take a guided tour of the falls, go bungee jumping, or white-water rafting, or take a helicopter ride over the falls for a breathtaking view.
- Go on a safari: Zimbabwe is home to a diverse range of wildlife, including elephants, lions, giraffes, and more. You can take a guided safari tour in one of the country’s many national parks, such as Hwange National Park or Mana Pools National Park.
- Explore the Great Zimbabwe Ruins: The Great Zimbabwe Ruins is an ancient city that dates back to the 11th century, and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You can explore the ruins and learn about the country’s fascinating history.
- Visit the Matobo Hills: The Matobo Hills is a stunning landscape of granite rock formations, and home to a large population of rhinos. You can take a guided tour of the hills, go on a game drive, or visit the burial site of Cecil John Rhodes.
- Learn about the local culture: Zimbabwe has a vibrant culture, and there are many opportunities to learn about it. You can visit local villages and learn about traditional customs, attend a traditional dance performance, or visit a local market.
These are just a few of the many things you can do in Zimbabwe. With its stunning landscapes, rich history, and vibrant culture, Zimbabwe is a truly unique destination that is well worth a visit.
Copenhagen – Victoria Falls – Copenhagen
April – May 2023
18 Apr – 2 May (300 EUR)
20 Apr – 5 May (354 EUR)
27 Apr – 10 May (300 EUR)
2 – 14 May (300 EUR)
2 – 17 May (300 EUR)
4 – 14 May (300 EUR)
4 – 17 May (300 EUR)
Where to book:
Hand baggage (55x40x20 cm) + Small bag is included!
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
Keep following TravelFree.info blog and LIKE our Facebook page, Twitter page, Telegram
!! IMPORTANT !! We have created a Facebook group to get only the hottest travel deals and error fares. Join now! After that, you are welcome to discuss topics about travelling!
Do not miss the next TRAVEL DEAL! SIGN UP HERE and get exclusive travel offers to your email box.
Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe. Part of Booking Holdings, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms with a network of over 2,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide.
Cancelled or delayed flight?
If your flight is cancelled or delayed by 3+ hours, you may get a refund of up to €600. Check it out at SkyCop.
Tours and excursions:
Do not have time to think about accommodation and tours, but have you heard about Tourradar? Multi-day tours to every part of the world, for example, Safaris, Treks, Coach trips, Cruises, White Water Rafting, Mountain Biking, Sailing, Kayaking, Overland Trips and many more.
Have a look at Trip Advisor as well when planning your holiday to find out what’s hot and what’s not when it comes to all the local attractions.
You can find the best car rental prices at AutoEurope.com.
For over 60 years, Auto Europe has been a leader in worldwide car rental services and helped over 10 million travellers find the best options when travelling abroad. Through long-term relationships with top suppliers, for example, Hertz, Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, National, Budget, Dollar, Buchbinder and Peugeot AutoEurope offer travellers the best rates at 20,000 pickup locations in over 180 countries worldwide.
Worldwide travel medical insurance for Nomads. Only from $37 / 4 weeks worldwide, affordable travel medical insurance for anyone, especially for long-term travellers and digital nomads.
Save money with a Free Debit card:
Free Debit card by Revolut, N26, Monese or Transferwise, etc. with no fees? Sounds too good to be true, but believe it or not, this exists already for years. This should help protect your pocket. All these cards are great choices for international travellers, get your FREE card: https://travelfree.info/
Wolt – is an online food ordering and delivery service that takes orders via a mobile app. It was founded in 2014 in Helsinki. Wolt allows any restaurant to sign up as a merchant, mediating the order from the customer, taking care of the delivery and automatic payment by credit card. Get a 15 EUR free coupon for the sign-up.
Learn new skills
Skillshare is an online learning community with thousands of classes for creative and curious people, on topics, for example, Design, Business, Photography, Tech, and More. It’s an online, subscription-based e-learning community platform. Get SkillShare Free Premium Membership for 2 months.