Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, operating more than 1,600 daily flights from 72 bases, connecting 189 destinations in 30 countries and operating a fleet of more than 300 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Ryanair has recently announced firm orders for a further 280 new Boeing 737 aircraft, as well as options for 100 more Boeing 737 MAX 200s, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic from 90m this year to over 150m p.a. in 2024. Ryanair currently has a team of more than 9,500 highly skilled aviation professionals, and has an industry leading 30-year safety record.
November 2015 – January 2016
Some examples (10 EUR):
- Vilnius – Brussels / Oslo / Frankfurt / Bremen;
- Kaunas – Eilat / Copenhagen / Oslo;
- Riga – Oslo / Brussels / Bremen / Cologne / Frankfurt / Berlin;
- Warsaw – Cologne / Gothenburg / Oslo / Brussels / Bologna / Paris / Athens / Stockholm / Eindhoven / Milan / Rome / Liverpool / London / Gdansk / Wroclaw;
and many more routes.
Please all fares and routes look at Ryanair Fire Finder here
One cabin bag weighing up to 10 kg with maximum dimensions of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm, plus 1 small bag up to 35 x 20 x 20 cms may be carried per passenger.
Book fast before tickets are gone!!! Deal is valid only today!
Book flights on RYANAIR web page
1) Compare thousands of travel sites and save up to 80 % on Hotels Combined.
2) If you are interested in booking apartment or room then definitely visit AIRBNB (here you will get €19 bonus credit for accommodation after registration).
Have a look at Trip Advisor when planning your holiday to find out whats hot and whats not when it comes to all the local attractions.
To know more about destination, you can visit and read more in Wikitravel here